Thank you for deciding to support us!
Your generous support means so much to us at Focus on the Family Malaysia. Our programs and services are largely supported by donors. Through these gifts we are able to reach more families throughout Malaysia.
Ways to Donate
Focus on the Family Malaysia ensures that the process of giving online is secure and simple. Click any of the three (3) options on this page.
2. BANK TRANSFER
Kindly email us the transaction or bank-in slip.
Please make it payable to Focus on the Family (M) Sdn. Bhd. and mail it to:
Every gift to Focus on the Family Malaysia is used wisely and conservatively to help families and individuals. Through the gifts from generous friends like you, we can:
- Help husbands and wives find trust and intimacy
- Equip parents with practical tools to raise confident kids
- Inspire working adults to adopt a healthy work-life perspective
- Empower teenagers to make wise choices about relationships
- We will diligently communicate how we are serving the community and make our needs known, but we will not strive or “hard-sell” for donations
- We will focus on Friend-Raising and not resort to disrespectful or dishonourable methods of fund-raising. We also will not resort to using third-party fundraisers
- We will not try to raise more money than we need and will cap maximum reserves at one year's operating expenses
- We will carefully protect the confidentiality of our constituent database, and not sell or lease any constituent information to any external organization or individual
- To maintain integrity in what we stand for, we will not accept any form of gifts from companies or organizations that support and promote gambling, tobacco, or alcohol, as these are deemed to be destructive to the family
- We are stewards of all of the resources entrusted to us and are accountable to our partners for how we use all that we receive
What is the difference between a donation and a pledge?
A donation is a one-time gift to the organization. A pledge is a commitment to donate a certain amount of money over a certain amount of time. Focus on the Family Malaysia suggests pledging for one year (12 months)
Why would I want to make a pledge instead of a donation?
Although all gifts are very welcome, pledges help us plan ahead. If we know what our income will be ahead of time, we can create a budget and use your donations strategically for the betterment of families in Malaysia
If I make a pledge, how do I pay it?
Please click on “Pledge with Us” or our suggested pledge amount on our Donations page. You will be directed to enter your credit card information and the amount you select for monthly pledges will be auto deducted with ease. Giving is quick and secure!
What are the benefits of automatic payment?
Automatic payments allow Focus on the Family to use donations more efficiently. Also, you will not need to worry about missing any payments. With auto debit, your transaction will be easily tracked for your own records as well. Please note that pledges with Focus on the Family will be for 12 months only. But we welcome you to renew your pledges :)
Does all the money I donate go to Focus on the Family Malaysia?
Please note that iPay88 retains 3% of your donation amount as their service fee. Therefore 97% of your donations will go into the works of Focus on the Family Malaysia
What type of payment mode is supported by iPay88?
Please note that iPay88 only accepts Visa and MasterCard
If you have more questions about pledging, want to make changes, or want to setup a pledge, please call us at 03-79547920 or contact us.