Main Office, Petaling Jaya
Focus on the Family Malaysia (FOFM) is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1997 dedicated to helping families thrive. We provide relevant, reliable and reproducible programmes, trusted resources, and family counselling services to strengthen relationships in the areas of marriage, parenting and youth. We continue to partner with individuals and like-minded organisations to advocate for families and reach out to the wider community. Our mission is to nurture, support, and protect time-honoured values and the institution of the family, and witness enriched families and communities nationwide.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for engaging partners’ needs and marketing the organisation’s mission to join us as the Partnerships Manager – Marketing and Corporate Outreach. Reporting to the Executive Director, this person is responsible to develop and execute marketing campaigns in support of FOFM’s strategy through day-to-day marketing and outreach activities, as well as executing long-term marketing and stakeholder engagement strategy, working closely with Communications Department.
1. Relationship Management
- Maintain and deepen relationship with existing corporate partners, tailoring approach to continually create a unique and memorable experience that encourages long-term and/or higher value support.
- Increase corporate donor retention rate through an effective communication plan that is timely, concise, and impact-oriented.
- Identify and engage prospective corporate partners, nurturing the relationship to its full giving potential by simultaneously seeking to understand the partners’ needs as well as raising awareness of the organisation’s special initiatives and overall mission.
- Increase corporate donor acquisition and conversion rate by assessing and pursuing prospects with the right message, at the right time and through the right channels.
2. Marketing of Programmes & Services
- Effectively market specific Focus programmes and services to partners.
- Understand the family life needs of partners and work closely within the organisation to provide viable solutions.
- Identify and engage prospective partners, nurturing the relationship by simultaneously seeking to understand the partners’ needs as well as raising awareness of the organisation’s mission.
- Monitor and track the information relating to partner activities: contacts, event details, distribution/marketing list, etc.
3. Fundraising Support
- Develop innovative ways to communicate the organisation’s mission and impact stories to partners, donors, and constituents at large.
- Assist with fundraising and outreach programmes.
- Support the execution of marketing and outreach initiatives from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Nurture strategic partnerships.
- Document the family life needs acquired during partner and donor engagements and work closely with the various Departments to ensure that they are properly addressed through the organisation’s programmes, resources, and services.
4. Campaigns Management
- Lead the development and execution of FOFM’s campaigns to increase brand awareness and customer data acquisition.
- Timely updates of donors’ profiles and engagements in the CRM.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing and retrieval system of correspondences with donors so that engagements are consistently based on the latest piece of information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 5-7 years’ working experience, preferably in a fundraising or marketing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and a proven track record of meeting targets.
- High proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
- Medium proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese is desirable.
- Inclination to understand, anticipate, respond to and meet customer’s needs.
- Strong relationship building skills and commitment to building trust essential.
- Results-driven and able to work independently.
Do you have the passion and talent to engage partners, market the organisation’s mission and meet the ever-growing needs of families nationwide? If yes, join the family!
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org