Title: Prepare/Enrich Manager
Main Office, Petaling Jaya
Focus on the Family Malaysia (FOFM) is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1997 dedicated to helping families thrive. We provide relevant, reliable and reproducible programmes, trusted resources, and family counselling services to strengthen relationships in the areas of marriage, parenting and youth. We continue to partner with individuals and like-minded organisations to advocate for families and reach out to the wider community. Our mission is to nurture, support, and protect time-honoured values and the institution of the family, and witness enriched families and communities nationwide.
We are looking for an individual with a passion to strengthen marriages to join us as the Prepare/Enrich Manager. Reporting to the Head of Planning & Operations, this person is responsible to develop, promote and administer the Prepare/Enrich (P/E) and Couple Checkup™ (CC) assessment tools.
- Strategic Business Development
- Develop innovative marketing strategies to grow awareness, sales and usage of P/E and CC.
- Responsible for the marketing and growth of CC purchases nationwide as a key FOFM revenue channel.
- Engage and support accredited trainers in administering P/E to couples.
- Establish trusted relationships with relevant parties, e.g. churches, counselling centres, organisations.
- Research and incorporate new information, data, and statistics to ensure that the overall marketing approach reflects and addresses current social trends and concerns.
- Evaluate assessment tool relevance to the constituents and recommend viable content or approach variations to meet diverse engagement scenarios while maintaining the essence
- Collaborate with other departments to incorporate or cross-sell P/E and CC alongside relevant programmes and initiatives.
2. Assessment Tool Management
- Manage the ongoing development of the P/E and CC tools e.g. additional tools, languages, etc.
- Project lead the Chinese and BM P/E translations and collateral.
- Plan and oversee all relevant administrative tasks, e.g. tracking, database management, the stocking and movements of all P/E & CC collateral.
- Liaise with P/E US on statistics, programme updates and other relevant matters.
3. Prepare/Enrich (P/E) Certification Training & Feedback
- Plan, coordinate and execute all on-site, virtual and online accreditation training events.
- Market upcoming events to relevant parties, e.g. existing trainers, churches, organisations.
- Lead, coordinate and administer assessments, and upon request to FOFM, provide feedback to couples.
- Engage and build relationships with key constituents, e.g. P/E reunion/appreciation events.
4. Website and Social Media Management
- Develop and update the P/E and CC webpages and social media channels, working closely with the Marketing & Communications team.
- Develop and provide direction for content to expand the brand’s online presence and increase audience engagement.
5. Other Projects & Ad-hoc
- Localise the free Marriage & Parenting Assessment tool in collaboration with the FOF US head office.
- Accreditation of P/E programme as CPD for registered counsellors.
- Prepare and present management reports to the Board of Directors upon request.
Developed by Dr. David Olson (Life Innovations. Inc.), Prepare/Enrich is an online assessment that identifies a couple’s relationship strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used and evidence-based programmes for premarital counselling and premarital education. It is also used for marriage counselling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement. Based on a couple’s assessment results, a certified facilitator provides feedback sessions in which the facilitator helps the couple discuss and understand their results as they are taught proven relationship skills.
Couple Checkup™ is a DIY, lighter version of Prepare/Enrich, to help couples build a more satisfying and intimate relationship. Couples answer questions that will stimulate thoughts and attitudes about their relationship. It is designed to activate dialogue, discovery, and increase the overall quality of a couple’s relationship. Couples will receive their results immediately upon completion of the assessment.
• Degree in any relevant field.
• 3-5 years’ working experience related to business development and/or training and assessments.
• Prior counselling experience an added advantage.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, web research and emailing.
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally (written and verbal).
• Strong customer service skills and commitment to building trust essential.
• Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
• Able to follow through on tasks and meet deadlines.
Do you have the passion and talent to build strong marriages and meet the ever-growing needs of families nationwide? If yes, join the family!
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org