What’s The Big Deal?
Out of stock
One Million Copies Sold in Series!
Christian Book Award: ECPA Medallion of Excellence
Your kids know about sex. But what they’ve gathered from TV, other kids, or the internet doesn’t tell them everything or answer all of their questions. What’s the Big Deal? was written to help parents provide the answers to their 8-to-12-year-olds. This book explains the basic facts about sex and related issues such as:
• Why God made adults so that they want to have sex
• What God actually says in the Bible about sex and why it’s designed for marriage
• The amazing changes ahead of you during puberty
• How to respond when you feel sexual pressure from friends, TV shows, movies, and magazines
Your kids can read this book with you so you can discuss it together. This provides them the safe space to ask hard questions they might find embarrassing. The book will help kids understand what a beautiful and exciting gift from God sexuality is meant to be.
Now revised and updated with:
• Separate chapters on puberty for boys and girls
• A chapter on the dangers of pornography
• An expanded age range (formerly 8 to 11, now 8 to 12)