Crazy Little Thing Called Marriage (Hardcover)
3 in stock
Learn to navigate life’s twists and turn to find God’s best for your marriage with the help of Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley. They’ll lead you and your spouse to discover “true love” as described by God in the Bible. With candor and grace these beloved marriage experts share the secrets of a strong marriage that yield a lifetime of adventurous and cray-zee love.
These relationship-renewing secrets will strengthen your marriage at its very core
- Appreciate your “sole” male and, in the process, discover your “soul” mate.
- Understand that marriage is a battle-but it’s a battle against selfishness, not your spouse.
- Quit striving to get your spouse to love you… and learn to strive to love your spouse better.
- Realize that in marriage the “small stuff” is often the “big stuff” and that dealing with tiny details can net big returns.
- Avoid “chore wars” and instead join forces to establish a home with respect and reciprocity.
- View sex as a delightful “dance” in which you put the needs and interests of your spouse ahead of your own.