404 in stock
This book wants you to learn what happy couples are doing and what their strengths are. In order to empower couples, the authors feel that emphasizing strong marriages and analyzing differences between happy and unhappy marriages is critical.
This is a book you can read alone or with your partner. The exercises are designed so you can take them alone, but the ultimate goal is that you both take the quizzes so you can discuss them together. The goals of the book are to:
- Identify your couple strengths
- Build and increase your strengths
- Indentify some of your stumbling blocks
- Learn how to overcome your stumbling blocks by turning them into stepping stones
- Empower your relationship by developing a plan for building a stronger and more satisfying couple relationship