The Secret Life Of The Unborn Child
30 in stock
YOU CAN GIVE YOUR BABY A GREATER CHANCE FOR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS—MONTHS BEFORE BIRTH!
A pioneering physician, Dr. Thomas Verny, gives startling new evidence based on two decades of medical research.
Your unborn baby is:
• Capable of learning
• Able to warn you of medical problems you and your doctor may not be aware of
• Able to hear and respond to voices and sounds—including music
• Sensitive to his parents’ feelings about him
• Capable of responding to love
• An active, feeling human being.
The ways in which you respond to and care for your unborn child may affect his physical and emotional well-being for the rest of his life. The choices you make today about your child’s birth may make a vital difference for years to come. You can prepare your unborn baby for a happy, healthy life. This remarkable book will show you how!
A gift to every loving, caring parent. A book that will change the experience of pregnancy and childbirth forever!