How And When To Tell Your Kids About Sex
1 in stock
One Million Copies Sold in Series!
Christian Book Award: ECPA Medallion of Excellence
Stan and Brenna Jones help parents establish a biblical view of sexuality in their homes. Building on a biblical foundation, they discuss how to talk with your children about sexual issues and when it’s appropriate to tell them what. With stark honesty and practical suggestions, they address
• Building a Christian understanding of sex and sexuality
• Developing a healthy dialogue with children about sexuality
• How and when to explain sexual intercourse
• Preparing for the physical changes of puberty
• Preparing for dating: dealing with romance and sexual attraction
• Encouraging a commitment to chastity
• What to do if you’re getting a late start telling your kids about sex
Now revised and updated with helpful material on the dangers of pornography, sexual orientation, and gender identity.