Letting Go Of Worry
2 in stock
Respected author, speaker, and counselor Dr. Linda Mintle confesses that for years she believed worry was an inevitable byproduct of our modern, busy lives. But as she explored God’s Word for guidance, she discovered that worry isn’t supposed to be managed. It’s supposed to be released completely.
Through personal and biblical examples, Mintle reveals reasons and ways for readers to rethink their core beliefs as they surrender worry to God and discover
- the spiritual roots of worry
- what to do when anxious thoughts arise
- how to have peace about their health, job, money, and relationships
- practical ways to cultivate a truly worry-free life
- the biblical secret to lasting contentment
With godly instruction, Scriptures for meditation, and the hope of a renewed perspective, readers can let go of worry and embrace a transformed life of peace, forgiveness, and faith.