TTWMK 13 Israel’s Mission – That The World May Know
363 in stock
As they stood at the foot of Mount Sinai, the Israelites not only agreed to partner with God by worshipping Him as king, they also took on a mission: become a kingdom of priests in a prodigal world. This had been God’s plan for His people from the time He called Abraham out of Ur, a mission that would forever characterize Abraham’s descendants and one which Jesus would renew with His own ministry. Follow the rabbi through Israel and Jordan, scaling mountains in the Sinai and exploring the ancient cities of the Decapolis as you unpack what it means to be a kingdom of priests today.
- Abraham and Sarah and Three Strangers – Filmed in Negev Desert, Tel Arad, Arad, Israel, Timna valley, Israel
- Israel at Sinai: The First Great Commission – Filmed in Jordan River, Negev Desert, Timna valley, Israel, Wilderness of Paran, Israel
- Jesus Renews His Mission: Seeking the Lost – Filmed in Qatzrin, Israel
- The Lost Son: In a Far Country – Filmed in Gerasa (Jerash), Jordan, Qatzrin, Israel
- The Seeking Father: The Lost Son Returns – Filmed in Gerasa (Jerash), Jordan, Qatzrin, Israel